Thursday, October 21, 2010

Are you afraid of CockRoacheS??? nyay!!!

Screaming!!!! Running away!!! This is what we do every time we see roaches specially flying roaches!! ewww!!

But I have something to share with you guys.. do you know that most of the people I know specially men are afraid and runs when they see one.. hahaha.. funny really.. Even my husband, his dad and some of the friends i knew  are afraid of cockroaches... Their reason is... that its just disgusting!! So... imagine each time I see a cockroach when I'm with him (I'm talking about my husband), instead of asking him to take care of the cockroach for me I'd rather runaway because I know that he's more afraid than I am.. (Sorry honey! ^__^) Seriously he's really afraid of them.. LOL. But sometimes He's trying to overcome his fear when I force him to.. He takes care of it specially when we are about to sleep at night and it crawls in the room and went under our bed! nyay!! I cant sleep knowing that it's under... what if it crawls on us while we're sleeping!!?? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!  I cant... oh please!! well I'm proud of him if he catches it on his own ways keeping his distance O.o.. (using things that are long to keep his distance from it) ^___^ hahaha!! Why do I have this topic now... you know why... because it happened this night!!

How about you? Are you afraid of it also? I know I'm not the only one who have a husband and friends that are afraid of the night crawler!! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment