Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another year... another phase.. takes a long time to grow young.. :)

Today is my birthday..

just an ordinary day..

i always spend it like this...

nothing special..

but it makes me cry..

it makes me sad...

it makes me smile..

full of mixed emotions..

can you hear me...

can you see me..

nobody knows me..

nobody knows what my heart is saying..

nobody knows what I'm thinking..

nobody knows except for ONE...

the ONE who can see right through me..

the ONE who knows how I feel...

the ONE who knows my pain and suffering..

the ONE who knows ME...

the ONE who can see my mistakes..

He never left me..

He never will... He's always there to listen...

always there to help...

always there to provide...

He's my best pal ever!

No one can replace HIM in my heart!

Nobody's perfect but He is...

My best pal! My God! My savior!

I love you God... Thank you for loving me and always there to bless me even if I'm not perfect and worthy of your grace...

Thank you for this life..

Thank you for giving me life..

Lovin' life because of YOU!

Thank you.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment